Property Management Insider Terms & Conditions
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INSIDER™
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RealPage, Inc. and its affiliates (“RealPage”) intends for this blog to be a forum for the exchange of ideas relevant to participants in the multifamily industry. However, to access and use this blog, it is important that you abide by certain common sense guidelines and follow the Property Management Insider Terms and Conditions:
1. Please do not post or upload content to the blog that:
- is illegal, obscene, defamatory, infringes intellectual property rights of others;
- is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, or otherwise a violation of anyone’s rights; or
- constitutes an advertisement or an offer to sell any good or service for any commercial purpose unless you have our written consent to do so.
2. Please do not do any of the following:
- transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person’s computer, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise interferes with or disrupt our sites, servers, or networks.
- reprint blogs without express consent from the Content Editor. Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices, or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material.
- take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, or otherwise sabotage our systems; or
- engage in any illegal activities.
4. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to post or delete any materials submitted to the blog.
5. The opinions expressed on this blog are those of the authors of the posts, and do not constitute the opinion of or an endorsement by RealPage. While RealPage takes all reasonable efforts to ensure that information is accurate, it assumes no liability for information that is inaccurate, not timely or misleading, or otherwise fails to fall within the requirements of these Terms and Conditions. RealPage disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with regard to this blog, the information contained on the blog, or any advice given on the blog, express or implied, including without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose.
6. We may link to other Internet sites owned by third parties. Any link on Property Management Insider to another site does not constitute an endorsement of any information contained on that site. Your use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, that each of those sites has posted. We have no control over sites that are not ours, and we are not responsible for any changes to or content on them.
7. If you post, transmit, upload, e-mail, or otherwise make available on the blog any User Content, you are sole solely responsible for such User Content. By transmitting or making this User Content available, you represent and warrant to us that you own all intellectual property rights in the User Content. In addition, by making the User Content available to us, you grant RealPage, a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, nonexclusive, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, distribute, and publish User Content and subsequent versions of User Content at any time, in perpetuity, in any and all media, now known and hereafter devised, without any compensation to you whatsoever. We may also edit, delete and/or dub or use excerpts from User Content as RealPage determines in the sole exercise of its discretion. RealPage may use the User Content for the purposes of (i) displaying User Content on our sites, (ii) distributing User Content, either electronically or via other media, to users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it, (iii) storing User Content in a remote database accessible by end users, for a charge or (iv) re-publishing or re-purposing User Content in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed.
8. We reserve the right to modify the Terms & Conditions at any time without notice to you.